22 October 2021

Wear It Pink - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

One week of half term gone already and thankfully another to go.  We've been out and about - a river boat trip and some sightseeing in London coupled with a film at the cinema.

The Daring Cardmakers have informed me it is Breast Cancer Awareness month and today is 'Wear It Pink Day'.  So the challenge this week is to feature a pink outfit on your card.

I decided to give my cavewoman a pink dress especially for the challenge this week.  All the images were stamped and coloured with my Chameleon pens then I fussy cut them out.  I added some colour to the backgrounds with distress oxide inks.

It's a fun card from me this week - it certainly put a smile on the face of the recipient!

See you again next week,
Shabneez 

Products Used:

Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Clearly Besotted Sentiment Stamp Set
Dovecraft Finding Paradise Paper Pad
Everything else from my stash


9 comments:

  1. A super card Shabneez, a fun image and sentiment, I like the touches of pink.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is such a cute card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card and sentiments love the cute images and P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Shabneez, cut images.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, Shabneez, brilliant colours, and most gorgeous design. . xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Shabneez, this stamp set is so cute. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun Shabneez, I wonder what berries she found to dye her wonderful pink dress?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, what a fun card, Shabneez. xx

    ReplyDelete