14 January 2022

Up, Up & Away - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

How was your week?  My husband had his booster so I can tick that off my list.  Thankfully no side effects either so I didn't have to play nurse!

The Daring Cardmakers theme this week is Up, Up & Away and you can use balloons or hot air balloons.  I decided on a single balloon and got out a preloved die set I bought last year which I hadn't used.  I'm on a mission to try and use more of the supplies I have this year.

As well as the balloon, I die cut a square frame and used my paper pad to add some interest to the background.  I stamped the bear and coloured him in with my Tonic Nuvo alcohol markers.  I still need to make a proper chart for the marker colours but haven't had time yet.


I love the Heffy Doodle sentiment strips and this one I stamped out in red and black and stuck onto some paper to finish.  I used the co-ordinating die set to cut it out.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Team HERE and I hope you join in!

Have a lovely weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Heffy Doodle Beary Big Heart Stamp Set
Heffy Doodle Special Day Sentiment Duo Stamps
Heffy Doodle Stitched Strips of Ease Dies
Tonic Studion Nuvo Alcohol Makers
First Edition Making Memories Paper Pad
Sizzix Balloon Die Set
Everything else from my stash


4 comments:

  1. Really cute card and little bear,great sentiment strip and design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bear and nice placement of elements, love the “grounding” sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super Valentine card Shabneez, such a cute bear.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete