04 March 2022

March Elemental Challenge - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy March!

I missed blogging last week as I had so much work to catch up with after my week off over half term.  

This week I'm back with the March Elemental challenge for the Daring Cardmakers.   For my card, I used some very old papers from Craftwork Cards and new embellishments to go with them!


I cut into the papers and added a frame to the back of the bicycle as well as some foliage.


I then went over the bicycle and flowers with the Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen which I only got yesterday and I've been using it on everything!  It gives such a pretty shimmer.  I also added some Nuvo Drops for texture.



Here is the moodboard from which you need to pick at least 3 elements - colours count as one.  I chose the bicycle, frame and flowers.

I hope you'll join in and see you again next week.
Shabneez

Products Used:

Craftwork Cards Chalkboard Paper Pad 
Nuvo Drops
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen
Everything else from my stash


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful feminine card love the bicycle image and chalkboard effect P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez
    Beautiful card, I remember that lovely Craftwork Cards design. The pieces cut from the paper and the nuvo drops are such a pretty addition to depth.
    Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was sure I had commented on this too? Love all the flowers and shimmer on the bicycle-great effect with the blackboard effect paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Shabneez, the added simmer is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Shabneez, I love the bicycle full of flowers!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete