28 April 2022

Celebrate! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I've been very busy this week preparing for the festival of Eid which marks the end of the month of fasting for Muslims.  I thought I'd bring it into this week's challenge so everyone can join in and celebrate with me although it doesn't have to be an Eid card just a card with 'celebrate' on it!

I decided I wanted to go bright with a touch of luxury with my Eid cards this year so I pulled out a very old paper pad which had been gifted to me and has gold foiling on it.  I then used the frames, flowers and butterfly from the Bunnies & Blooms Die set to add more interest.  The 'celebrate' and 'Eid' were die cut and added to the frames and to finish I added some Nuvo drops to the flowers and butterflies.

If you'd like to join in with this week's challenge below you'll find some more information and lots more inspiration from the rest of the DT HERE:


I've still got lots more preparation to go but I intend to celebrate with extended family this year as with Covid it's not been possible the past couple of years.  The boys are very excited!

Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Docrafts Eastern Opulence Paper Pad
Tonic Studios Bunnies & Blooms Die Set
First Edition Alphabet Die Set
Darice Sentiment Die Set
Nuvo Drops
Everything else from my stash


5 comments:

  1. Love ypur beautiful colourful foiled papers and beautiful dies.Enjoy your family celebrations
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning pair of cards. Have a lovely weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 beautiful cards you have made Shabneez

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Shabneez. That backing paper is stunning! Happy Eid.

    Creative Blessings
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards Shabneez, lovely papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete