27 May 2022

Flair Not Square - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been one of those days already which is why I am rather late with my blog post.  Good job the sun is out and it'll be half term next week so something to look forward to.

The Daring Cardmakers want to see shaped cards this week - anything but square!  I didn't go as fancy as I wanted to but opted for a slimline which is a favourite of mine.

I used a new stamp and die set by Concord & 9th which I had my eye on since it came out.  It's a good size and works on different card sizes.  I stamped out all the elements and die cut them.  I used paper for the background and added Nuvo drops to finish.


You can see lots more inspiration from the Design Team HERE and I hope you will join in with the challenge.

Have a lovely weekend and see you again soon!
Shabneez 

Products Used:
Concord & 9th Birthday Scoops Stamp & Die Set
Catherine Pooler Ink Pads
Nuvo Drops
Tonic Studios Stitched Layers Happy Birthday Die Set
First Edition Oh So Sweet Paper Pad
Everything else from my stash


4 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez

    Your card is yummy! Those pastel colours look so good.

    I hope you have a lovely half term.

    Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful slimline card love the pastel colours and ice-cream cones
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet and lovely card Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, just perfect for the summer. Those ice cream cones look great Michelle x

    ReplyDelete