22 July 2022

Black And White Plus One - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's my turn to host the challenge on the Daring Cardmakers this week and I have chosen a black and white plus one other colour theme.  I tend to use black ink the most and white card so I thought it would be fun to add just one other colour.


I printed out and fussy cut digi images which I won from Isabel Cristina who has an etsy shop.  Her designs are wonderful and it was so difficult to make a choice.


Instead of colouring in the images I thought I would stencil over them instead to give a different look and then I added some Nuvo Drops to add a little texture.

You can see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in.

Have a great weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Isabel Cristina Magnolias Digital Stamp Set
DCWV Vellum Paper
Aall & Create Bricks & Bubble Stencil
Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink Pad
Nuvo Crystal Drops



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shabneez love the design and stencilled splashes of pink-glad to hear you enjoyed your family break
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Shabneez, and a beautiful theme choice.

    Have a lovely weekend.
    Creative Blessings.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful card Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete