13 February 2018

CrafTangles Baby Boy Elements with Stencils

Happy Tuesday!

I'm up on the CrafTangles blog with tutorials on 3 different ways to use stencils combined with the Baby Boy Element Pack.


For the first card I used the heart stencil though a die cutting machine on plain card and the same stencil with distress oxides.


With the second card I used both Distress and Distress Oxide inks though a create a scene stencil which is a really useful stencil to form both clouds and grass.


For my final card, after creating a blended background, I added texture paste through a stencil.


With all the cards I added the fussy cut elements from the Baby Boy pack using foam pads.

I think this will be my only post for this week.  I'm not feeling 100% and together with work, half term and preparing for my little one's birthday I think I have my work cut out, don't you?!

Wishing you all a happy, healthy week!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Products Used:
CrafTangles Baby Boy Elements Pack
CrafTangles Denim Blue Card Stock
CrafTangles Stencil - Starry Background
CrafTangles Stencil - Raining Hearts
CrafTangles Stencil - Create A Scene
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide - Fossilized Amber
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide - Salty Ocean
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Twisted Citron
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peeled Paint
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Mustard Seed
Tim Holts Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac
Ranger Texture Paste
Everything else from my stash




18 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Shabneez, these are all just adorable! Love the clues and lemons and all the cute little cars etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez your cards are stunning I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. such darling baby cards, loving the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous baby cards Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Shabneez, love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous baby boy cards, great designs. I love the washing line so cute.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all gorgeous Shabneez. Fabulous backgrounds and lovely colourways xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous collection of baby cards Shabneez, they are adorable.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shabneez your baby cards are stunning I love them all, wonderful backgrounds and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute baby cards Shawnee’s, I love them all!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards Shabneez, they're all so different and really show off the element pack so well. Keep taking the Lemsip! Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these Shabneez... Great cards x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful collection of cards Shabneez!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow these are fantastic, love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great set of cards....love the bright colours Shabneez...
    What a lovely surprise seeing you on telly....you looked so at easy if you were born to it....well done my web buddy.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just beautiful, Shabneez, such pretty designs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards Shabneez, beautiful bright colours and your fussy cutting is fabulous :) Love & hugs - Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete