16 December 2019

It's those penguins again........ - Tubby Craft DT Tutorial

Happy Monday!

I'm sharing a couple of the new release Tubby Craft stencils in different ways.  As it's cold and nearing Christmas I thought I'd use those adorable penguins once again.


For my first card I had a brainwave to use the brick stencil to make ice bricks for my igloo!  Isn't it cute?  In order to make my igloo I die cut an igloo shape and used the Tubby Craft inks through it with a foam pad.


This is the result I got and I also die cut a smaller nested shape and inked it in the darker blue.


After colouring in my penguin and fussy cutting him I added to my card which I had backed with some glitter card to resemble snow.


For my next card I decided to do a fun shaker using artificial snow flakes.  To begin, I inked the stencil with blue to create a cloud background.


I then added the snow directly on to the background.


Finally I die cut a frame and added acetate to it and double sided foam tape them placed it over the snow and the background to create my shaker.


I added a sentiment and one of the coloured and fussy cut penguins to finish.


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and that you'll have a go at making some fun winter cards.

See you again soon!
Shabneez

Supplies Used:
Tubby Penguin Love Stamp Set
Tubby Craft Stencil 
Tubby Craft Stencil 
Tubby Craft Dye Ink – Jet Black
Tubby Craft Dye Ink - Sapphire Blue
Tubby Craft Dye Ink - Aqua Blue
Dovecraft Artificial Snow
Time for Tea Scalloped Frame Die
Darice Glitter Card
Everything else from my stash










10 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez your cards are gorgeous. Those penguins are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the beautiful designs and loving the penguins.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cards, Shabneez. The penguins are so cute and I love the stencils you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 adorable cards Shabneez. I love them both and the penguin is sooo cute. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cute cards love the shaker one and the cute penguins
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cards Shabneez, Love your stencilling!
    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow loving these Shabneez, will have to have a look at Tubby Craft! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are GRAND. is there no way you can link the products you use so it's easier for us to find? I live the wall and cloud stencils. Happy new year everyone. Xxx

    ReplyDelete