17 November 2017

Gift Bag or Box - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

How's your week been?  I've had a very productive week this week and managed to achieve a lot so I'm happy.  As a bonus, I get to spend a weekend with my family as I'm not working and I'm very much looking forward to it!

The Daring Cardmakers are in 'Step Away From the Card's mode and the first of these is to create or decorate a bag or box.


I opted to make a really versatile gift bag which can be made to any size.  I've used one of my favourite collections - Trimcraft's Time to Sparkle range.  I've used washi tape at the top and bottom and used a matching cardstock sticker for the tag.  To hold it together I've used a sparkly gold glitter peg.

It's a simple bag but I wanted to show that you don't have to spend lots of time to make a pretty gift bag and it beats buying one!

Lots more inspiration over on the Daring Cardmakers blog HERE - hope you'll join in!

See you again over the weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Trimcraft Time to Sparkle Paper Pad
Time to Sparkle Chipboard Stickers
Time to Sparkle Glitter Tags
Time to Sparkle Peg
Dovecraft Adhesive

16 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning gift bag I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so very lovely. Great gift bag idea Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning festive gift bag Shabneez!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkly peg as a finishing touch, great gift bag Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gift bag and lovely the sparkle on the peg.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful gift bag Shabneez, lovely papers and pretty tag - the washi looks fabulous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful gift bag Shabneez, love the finishing touches.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful gift bag Shabneez and an elegant design. I do love this collection too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous paper used for this beautiful gift bag, love the sparkly festive peg and tag.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous gift bag - love the colours and the paper!! Great ptroject!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab gift bag Shabneez, I love the paper you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous gift bag Shabneez, just love these papers. I was inspired to try something like this in my demo on Saturday but it didn't look anywhere as good as yours! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it. Great idea, using the peg for the closure

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous bag and just the right amount of bling. xxx

    ReplyDelete