18 January 2018

Hearts And Flowers - Bubbly Funk DT

Happy Thursday!

I'm up on the Bubbly Funk blog HERE with another creation from the January 'Love' Box.  This time I have decided to use the wonderful assortment of hearts in the box and use some to make a simple flower.


I've added one of the wooden heart buttons as a centre for the flower and threaded a little twine through it.


For the stem and grass I used one of my stitched dies.  As some of the hearts from the box were already glittered I added a die cut 'love' word cut from glitter card.

To complete the card I added some smooth wooden hearts which kind of blend into the cream background.

I'll be back tomorrow with my usual Friday blog post!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Everything from the Bubbly Funk January 'Love' Box apart from adhesive, twine and dies.




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the touches of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card Shabneez. A clever way to turn hearts into petals!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Shabneez.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this gorgeous card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Shabneez, love the heart flower.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Shabneez, such a great idea to use hearts to create your flower.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and colourful Shabneez.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this so much Shabneez. It's such a clean and crisp design and your flower of hearts is so cheerful and smile-inducing! :) :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the heart flower and card design.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Shabneez, a really 'happy' card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete