12 January 2018

January Elemental - Daring Cardmakers DT


Happy Friday!

Where has the week gone?!  It's flown by and I haven't quite completed all that I set out to do.  Now I have a confession to make, part of that is to do with the fact that I went to see Justice League at the cinema one morning with my husband without the boys!  We even had lunch afterwards.  It did me the world of good to get out and do something fun for a change -  I highly recommend it!

So, we're in January and back to the elemental challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers.  I've gone for a clean and simple look this time.  Funnily enough the majority of the elements were left overs from the November Bubbly Funk Box which just shows how much is in those boxes......


The flower is a fabric one I found in my stash and I simply put a brad through it and backed it with a feather.  I stamped my sentiment onto a die cut circle and added the flower.  The cardstock is embossed and I added some stitched ribbon to finish.


Above you can see the elemental board which I got to choose this month.  The elements I used for my creation were the feather, colours, ribbon and flower.  There are so many elements to choose from so I'm sure you can find something to have a play with!  You can find lots more inspiration HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Majority of the elements from the Bubbly Funk November Box
Everything else from my stash

22 comments:

  1. I love this Shabneez, such a beautiful, crisp look. The embossing really lifts it. I'm off to check out cinema times...! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with such a clean look. Looks like you've come up with another interesting challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shabneez. I want to see Justice League too is it good?
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love this beautifully clean card! I look on in awe and then at my permanently inky fingers.

    Gorgeous, Shabneez! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors and such a beautiful look to it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card I love the clean fresh feel it has. We saw the Justice League too it is good. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely Shabneez. A real wow card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Shabneez. Beautiful design and so fresh looking in blue and white. I love the embossing folder you've used for the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Shabneez, love the elements used and gorgeous blues with the white.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, delicate and so pretty Shabneez!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shabneez ... just love your card ... so very elegant ... and love the board too ... hope all is well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful, such a fresh, clean and crisp design - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful CAS card Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Shabneez, such a pretty and delicate design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very elegant, Shabneez! The blue feather is a nice touch, so light.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Shabneez....Very pretty colours and delicate design...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You picked a great elemental picture and I love the card you made. The layout is beautiful and the feather is such a cute little detail.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Shabneez have already commented on your lovely project ... but didn't want to visit and not leave a message ... hope all is well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. very elegant looking. Love the embossed background

    ReplyDelete