08 October 2018

1 Stamp 3 Ways - CrafTangles DT

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  I had a hectic weekend, teaching on Saturday and then my Trimcraft Christmas demo on Sunday which was really good - lots of crafters, both new and advanced.  I think I need another day off but it's Monday so no rest for the wicked!

I'm up on the CrafTangles blog today using one stamp 3 ways.  This is something I enjoy doing as it makes me think of different ways to use a product.


It's only now that I look at what I made that I realise how you can't tell I've used the same stamp due to the way I've used it!


For my first card I've used the stamp through a balloon stencil.  I thought it was an unusual way of using the stamp and works well.  The background is smooshed and I've added bows and twine to embellish.


Next up is a mixed media creation using the stamp as a background.  I've distressed a paper pad using ink then stamped over to create the background.  I used black gesso through a stencil and some art wax to add shimmer.  It picks up the texture of the gesso so well.  To finish I added a die cut circle and sentiment.


My final card uses the stamp as a border.  I do love the background on this one - a very fresh and modern card!  I've added a fussy cut stamped cake and sentiment too.

So there you have it - 1 stamp used in 3 ways!  A more indepth tutorial for all the cards is on the CrafTangles blog HERE.

Have a great week and see you on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Old Newspaper Stamp
CrafTangles Ombre Watercolor Paper Pad
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
CrafTangles Beehive Stencil
CrafTangles Flourish Stencil
Versafine Black Ink Pad
CrafTangles Black Gesso
CrafTangles Art Wax
CrafTangles Balloon Stencil
CrafTangles Birthday Girl Stamp Set
Everything else from my stash


16 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Shabneez.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a wonderful set of cards. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makes Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, Shabneez. Brilliant ways of using the same stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous projects today Shabneez. Love the different colors on each one. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are brilliant Shabneez, and so diverse! I love the mixed media one but they are all fabulous. Glad you had a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely cards, love those tiny bows.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three very different cards created with the same stamp. Love the mixed media card,, all three are great designs.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Shabneez, brilliant ways to use the same stamp.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3 stunning cards Shabneez, such varied ways to use the stamp effectively. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Collection ... but my favourite is the middle one ... mixed media and using wax .
    Hugs Rozina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful collection of cards Shabneez. So detailed.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Shabneez, a great way of using the same stamps. Love your backgrounds too.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete