21 October 2020

Boo! - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

Mid week already - where does the time go?  I thought I'd better start sharing my Halloween cards this week as it'll be over before we know it!

Today's card is using the Spooktacular Stamp set from Time for Tea Designs.  It has some great elements on it and a co-ordinating die set too.  In fact the entire Halloween range is on offer as a bundle at the moment!


I used the Quilted Squares to die cut the squares and then I stamped different elements in each.  I added some stamped and coloured images using my Chameleon pens too. 

For the fun element I punched a couple of circles and added googly eyes in one!  After all, Halloween wouldn't be complete without googly eyes!

As ever, 10% off anything in store including the Halloween Bundle using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

See you on Friday with another spooky post!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Quilted Squares Nesting Dies
Time for Tea Designs Spooktacular Clear Stamp Set
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash




6 comments:

  1. Great designed card, awesome colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and love the little stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween card Shabneez, great design!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Shabneez. I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete