16 October 2021

Oak Leaves - Trinity Stamps Brand Ambassador

Happy Weekend!

The boys finished school yesterday and are now on half term which I am very pleased about!  We're hoping to have some days out.

Before I forget I must share the second of my Trinity Stamp cards.  I have shifted from maple to oak leaves on this creation!


As soon as I saw this die I really wanted to make a shaker with it so I did!  I filled it with a stunning Topaz Twinkle Rhinestone mix and they really catch the light and sparkle.


I thought I'd add some more autumnal elements to the card so I used the Nutty Squirrel stamp and die set.  I coloured in my images using my Chameleon pens and die cut them out then stuck them on my card together with a fitting sentiment from the same set!

I hope you enjoy your weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Trinity Stamps Mini Slimline Oak Leaf Panel Die
Trinity Stamps Nutty Squirrel Stamp & Die Set
Trinity Stamps Topaz Twinkle Rhinestone Embellishment Mix
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash


6 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker card and love the oak leaf dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaker card, Shabneez. What a lovely die. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fabulous card, Shabneez. This is right up my street, I love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous shaker card Shabneez, I love the leaves and super details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Autumn is my favourite season. Lovely leaf dies and such adorable little stamps. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete