12 October 2021

Maple Leaves - Trinity Stamps Brand Ambassador

Happy Tuesday!

A little bit of news to share today, I have been chosen to be a Brand Ambassador for Trinity Stamps which is a small family run business based in America and I'm sharing my first card using their products.


I really enjoyed playing around with this die set as there are so many variations you can have.  I used autumnal colours but not the regular ones as I wanted a change and these went so well with the embellishments too!


I added a die cut 'happy' which co-ordinates with a stamp set that has lots of sentiments to go with it so chose the 'You Make Me So Happy' in the end as it's a heartfelt one.

I've lots to get on with this week including parents evening so I'm off!

See you again soon!
Shabneez 


Products Used:

Trinity Stamps Slimline Maple Leaf Panel Die
Trinity Stamps Happy Senti Mini Die
Trinity Stamps Happy Senti-Mini Stamp Set
Trinity Stamps Lovely Latte Baubles Embellishment Mix
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Everything else from my stash


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on been chose as an Ambassador and your card is absolutely beautiful love the die-cut leaves and colours you used.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez firstly I would like to wish you congratulations. Secondly the card you have created is gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Shabneez, so well deserved!
    I love your autumnal card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, those colours are gorgeous. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on becoming Brand Ambassador. Love this card that you have made, just perfect! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete