12 August 2022

Keep Your Cool - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a while since I last posted on my blog.  To be honest it's just so much more time consuming than posting on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, which I much prefer.  However, I will still continue posting on my blog just not as frequently.

It has been so hot here in Essex and the 'Keep Your Cool' theme on the Daring Cardmakers this week is just perfect!  I do admit to making my card in 37 degree heat but needs must!!!!

I got my Concord & 9th stamp and die combo out for this one and used scraps of card and die cuts from my table to create the card!


I started off by choosing which colours I wanted to use and the ink pads I had helped with that.  I then picked out scrap pieces of card in the same colour and stuck them on to my card base.  I stamped the images on coloured card and after die cutting them, stuck them onto circles I had on the table.  The sentiments were stamped on white card and some spatters were added to finish.

I hope you'll join in with the challenge as I'd love to see how you keep cool - I'm sure it's healthier than my ice cream option!!!  You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the DT HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend and see you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Tonic Studio Nuvo Stamp Pads
Concord & 9th Birthday Scoops Stamp & Die Set
Everything else from my stash


2 comments:

  1. Love the happy colours and your slanted stripes background for your sweet cones Shabneez, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great and lovely card delicious ice Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete