23 July 2015

My first ever blog post and a special thank you!

I've created this blog to talk about the creations I have made with inspiring papercrafting products from companies such as Trimcraft, Docrafts, Sizzix and Fiskars as well as many others. As I post more entries of my creations I will describe the products and techniques I have used.

I'm very grateful to Katie Lamb - whatkatiedid2.blogspot.co.uk for giving me a whole host of information on blogs that she'd collated as well as an offer to help in any way she could.  So a BIG thank you to Katie!

I'd also like to thank my husband for all his moral support and looking after the children when I have deadlines to meet.





2 comments:

  1. Thank you and good luck with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie - I've still got a long way to go but it's a start!

      Delete