11 September 2015

North Pole's Blue Xmas Tree

Hello!

Trimcraft have launched a few new Christmas ranges, one of which is called North Pole. It's mostly shades of beige, red and blue. 


As you can see from the photo above there are lots of items for embellishing your projects in the range.

For my card I used the Dovecraft Basics wooden Christmas tree which I coloured in with the Dovecraft metallic markers. I then used the Dovecraft glitter glue on top to give it some sparkle. 


I really like the markers as they have a lovely metallic sheen to them. I used them to mark around the card like faux stitching as well. 

 
I used the ribbon on the side and on the sentiment I added two adhesive clear gems. 


Above is the card I ended up with. 

Thank you for looking and any comments.

Products used:
Dovecraft glitter glue
Dovecraft metallic Markers
Trimcraft Northpole range of papers and embellishments 
Dovecraft basics wooden Christmas trees 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shabneez. I love how you have used the marker with the tree, it looks great.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love this colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete