08 October 2015

Lone Reindeer - Christmas Wishes

Hello!

Today, I'd like to share another card made with the First Edition Christmas Wishes pad. 


The focal point for this card is the stamped reindeer image which I have covered lightly with silver glitter glue to get a shimmer (see photo below).


I've used various papers from the pad to matt and layer then added some gems, bow and twine to embellish. 

Thank you for looking and any comments. 

Products used:
First Edition Christmas Wishes pad
Dovecraft Silver Glitter Glue
Dovecraft Basics Bows
Dovecraft Basics Twine
Dovecraft Basics Gems
Dovecraft Silver Mirri Card
Dovecraft Glad Tidings Stamp Set
Dovecraft Basics Sentiments

1 comment:

  1. Great card Shabneez. The papers are beautiful ( I think I have these too) and I really love what you have done with the glitter on the image.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete