15 December 2015

Merry Kissmas!

Happy Friday!

Today, I'd like to share a quirky card I made for a husband - not mine though! Thought I'd go a little cheeky and use 'Merry Kissmas' so based the rest of my card around that. 


I used lips and holly rub ons from my stash on the sentiment. I added red mirri card and lime green glitter card as backing onto holly paper.

Finally, I added a cute penguin holding a sprig of mistletoe which I thought was quite apt!  A couple of baubles, glitter glue, card candi and foil tape to embellish. 

Thank you for looking and any comments are much appreciated. 

Products used:
DCWV Citrus Stack
Kaisercraft Collectables Santa's List
Hobbycraft penguin toppers
Xcut dies
Craftwork Cards Candi
Everything else from my stash

11 comments:

  1. A fabulously cute card Shabneez. The penguin is adorable and the sentiment is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That penguin is just TOO cute, great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card - love the penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Shabneez, cute and cheeky at the same time. A really clever design too. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww....what a gorgeous card...such a sweet image....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love this card and the little kisses really are the perfect finish x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the penguin I used one like this on a tag. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, adore penguins x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and love the penguins

    ReplyDelete