08 July 2018

3 Ways with CrafTangles Ombre Watercolour Paper Pad

Happy Weekend!

We had a lovely day out yesterday before coming back in time for the football of course!  Wasn't it a great result?!

Among my last DT box from CrafTangles I got a really pretty paper pad so I thought I'd see what different ways I could come up with using the papers on my cards.


For my first card I used the paper in the traditional sense as backing paper.  I matted and layered a die cut, fussy cut element and added a sentiment.  This card will be going to one of my son's teachers.  Hope she likes it!


For my second card I picked a stencil and used texture paste, perfect pearls and distress inks thorough it before finishing with a die cut sentiment.  I think you can see the shimmer quite well don't you?


Finally I went all out and used 3 different coloured sheets of paper from the pad!  I stamped them all with the same image and added a sentiment with distress oxides as it shows up so well on black card.


So there you have it!  I'm off to sit in the garden now if anybody would like to join me.....

Have a great week!
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Ombre Watercolor Paper Pad
CrafTangles Cardstock - Earl Tea
CrafTangles All for Love Elements
Clearly Besotted Stamp Set
CrafTangles Butterflies & Bricks Stencil
Ranger Perfect Pearls
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
CrafTangles Cardstock - Black
CrafTangles Everyday Sentiments Stamp Set
CrafTangles Ethnic Borders Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides

13 comments:

  1. Lovely post and gorgeous designs here.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards Shabneez specially the last card love that
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, three gorgeous cards, enjoy you seat in the garden!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez your cards are stunning I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Shabneez, I hope you have enjoyed your time in the garden.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, I really like the the thinking of you one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three beautiful and different cards, but my favourite has to be the last one - fabulous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three very different cards using the papers. I don't us patterned paper much and have just made a few with a pretty pad I had in my stash (a freeby). Love all three but if I had to pick a favourite it would be the third card. Enjoy the sun xx

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun collection of cards Shabneez.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three lovely cards, Shabneez. My favourite is the last one, I love the design and the beautiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Shabneez, they are all so pretty - lovely papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely selection of card Shabneez, love the papers you’ve used.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards as always Shabneez. You've showcased the papers greatly and have given me some inspiration. Thank you for sharing your creativity xxx

    ReplyDelete