27 July 2018

Using CrafTangles Art Sprays & Stencils

Happy Friday!

You know, I almost forgot what day it was - they're all rolling into one with the summer holidays at the moment.  Good job I have my planner to keep me organised!

I'm up on the CrafTangles blog HERE using the new CrafTangles art sprays which I was lucky to receive in the latest DT box.


I used both the sprays as a background on my first card then stamped over it.  It worked well and I then went on to colour in the border with my Zig markers.


It's a favourite stamp set of mine and one that gives a different look every time I use it!  I added a sentiment from the same set.

Next up I used one of the new stencils with the yellow spray through it.


The background was so pretty that I didn't want to overpower it so simply stamped the sunflower and sentiment with a dark brown ink.  I backed it on to dark brown card and left it as that.  I'm a fan of keeping it simple.

For my final make I decided on a tag.  Again, I sprayed the spray through the stencil but this time I fussy cut part of it out.  I then added glimmer paste through part of the same stencil and loved the change in colour it gave me as well as the texture and shine.


I stamped, coloured and fussy cut a mermaid and added her to the tag finishing with some pom poms.

It was so easy to use the art sprays and they made quick backgrounds to which I didn't have to add a great deal.

I may well be absent from Blogland next week as my brother is coming over from America with his wife and my nieces so we have a full schedule.

Enjoy your weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Art Sprays - Denim Blue and Sunny Yellow
CrafTangles Stencils - Honeycomb and Abstract Circles
CrafTangles Stamps - Everyday Sentiments, Beautiful Bloom Border and Mermaid Kisses
CrafTangles Glimmer Paste - Fairy Dust
Kuretake Zig Clean Color Markers
Memento Dew Drop - Espresso Truffle
Versafine Black Ink Pad
Everything else from my stash

16 comments:

  1. WOW so love this work of art, creativity, colours and such beauty overall...love your work Shabneez, big hugs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and colourful creations Shabneez.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag and cards Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three stunning cards Shebneez....just love the colours and images....cute mermaid...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects using the art sprays, love the speckled effect. Just love the idea for the mermid tag and the outline stamp on the stencilled background is fab. Have a great week with your family.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, love the backgrounds and beautiful images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection Shabneez, I really do like the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous Shabneez, you have created super backgrounds - so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, Shabneez. The art sprays make fabulous backgrounds. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three super cards you have have designed using the sprays and stencils!!
    My favourite is the mermaid!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab cards and tag Shabneez. Love the addition of the pom poms, cute idea.
    Hope you have a fab time when your brother visits.
    Shabneez did you know Papercraft Inspirations have put out a challenge for 'Christmas car maker of the year?' Hope your going to enter it.
    Xx AndreaH. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects, I love the center one best, I guess that stencil really does it for me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are gorgeous Shabneez, fabulous backgrounds you have created!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful selection of makes Shabneez and great techniques with the fabulous looking sprays xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are lovely! The sprays and stencils look wonderful to use

    ReplyDelete