08 November 2018

Christmas Cards with a touch of Sparkle! - CrafTangles DT

Happy Thursday!

I keep getting reminders from various online retailers advising me on the countdown to Christmas so I thought I had better increase my card production as I send so many.  Of course, there's nothing like having to write a Design Team post to give me a gentle nudge!

I'm up on the CrafTangles Blog HERE with a selection of sparkly Christmas cards.  I just couldn't resist and it gets better as my sparkly products increase.......


I took the opportunity to use my Chameleon pens together with the colour tops on some of the images - they really make it easy to blend.


For my first card I've used the man in red himself and I just love the sentiment don't you?!  The iridescent sparkle was added using glimmer paste through a christmas tree stencil.


Next up heat embossing in gold - it gives such a luxury feel to a card in my opinion.  I bet you think I'm so odd - haha!!! I used acrylic paint flicks on the background and added sparkle in the form of glitter card.


For my final card I used the cute bear stamp set that I'd used at the beginning of the year.  The sparkle comes again from glimmer paste, this time in silver for the background.

I'm hoping to be back again tomorrow but it kind of depends if I can whip up a project in time.  No guarantees I'm afraid - you'll just have to watch this space!

Shabneez

Products Used:
Chameleon Pens
CrafTangles Holly Jolly Stamp Set
CrafTangles Bearing Gifts Stamp Set
CrafTangles Merry Christmas Stamp Set
CrafTangles Snowflakes Stencil 
CrafTangles Tree Background Stencil
CrafTangles Silver Glimmer Paste
CraFtangles Fairy Dust Glimmer Paste
CrafTangles Cardstock
Versamark Pad
Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
Everything else from my stash




11 comments:

  1. Lovely two cute Christmas cards Shabneez, and I love the gold sparkle on the traditional one.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun cards Shabneez. Full of Christmas cheer.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first sentiment could be used for a new baby too. I'm loving these cards. Oh and well done on getting your kitchen done lol. I'm getting the cleaners in to do mine as I can't bend or stretch to do walls and cupboards no more. Hubby helps a lot, but don't you find men's cleaning is NEVER as good as ours hahaha 😁😁😂 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez these Christmas cards are stunning I love them all. Take care Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Christmas cards Shabneez.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, lovely sparkle and different techniques used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great techniques designs and sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are cute and fabulous cards Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just precious Shabneez, love them all especially the bear one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Shabneez, I especially like the beautiful candle.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant cards Shabneez....love the two cute image and the candle one is so pretty....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete