05 January 2019

CrafTangles January Challenge Inspiration - Countryside Paper Pad

Happy New Year!

My first blog post of the year and I'm showcasing a stunning paper pad called Countryside by CrafTangles.  I just love the beautiful colours and designs, don't you?


I've used a selection of the papers and added a few elements as they need so little in my opinion.


For my first card I've added a die cut border, doily and a wooden sentiment to a couple of the papers from the pad.


For my next card, I cut out rectangles from one of the sheets of paper and added a dark brown backing.  On one of them I stamped a sentiment and I stuck them on in a random fashion.  I just love that leaf backing paper.


For my final card, I matt and layered a selection of card and paper finishing with an oval aperture.  I added a fussy cut element, some twine and a sentiment to finish.

This post is inspiration for the first of CrafTangles Monthly Challenges and you can find more information on it HERE.  The theme for this month has been kept simple with 'Anything Goes' so I hope you'll join in!


I hope you have a great weekend and see you again soon,
Shabneez

Products used:
CrafTangles Countryside Paper Pad
CrafTangles Celebrate You Stamp Set
Docrafts Bakers Twine
Docrafts Wooden Sentiment
Dovecraft Mini Doilies
Versafine Ink Pad
Everything else from my stash


18 comments:

  1. Wow! loving the papers, and your cards are gorgeous. Looks like a great pad for making quick cards if they are needed. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some fab cards with these lovely papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Shabneez! These cards are wonderful. The designs are fabulous and the artwork is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are very beautiful cards Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and yes the leaf background is lovely. Hope your weekend isn't to busy for you. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning Shabneez, I do love birds. Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning set of card. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous papers, Shabneez! Your cards are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Shabneez! Those papers really are beautiful as are your cards.
    Fatima xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab work Shabneez, really like the oval one x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards Shabneez....just love the pretty papers....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty papers Shabneez, I love the cards you have made with them.
    Happy New Year to you.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love these Shabneez - they make me feel as though Spring is in the air......even though there's a way to go till then really!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards, the papers are beautiful and I love the way you have embellished them simply so the images are showcased.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely srlection of makes.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning cards and so love them all, love the one with the doily too.xx

    ReplyDelete