19 January 2019

Glitter Fairies! - CrafTangles DT

Happy Weekend!

I did warn you I'd be back today and here I am!  I'm up on the CrafTangles blog today with their new Fairies stamp set.  I've never owned a fairy stamp before so this was a novelty and with fairies so on trend at the moment I couldn't wait to have a play!


For my first card I stamped the fairy, coloured her with Chameleon pens and fussy cut her out.  I added just a line of stickles to her wings and a little to her dress.  I used a beautiful shaded glitter paper and used another of my sale die purchases to make the background.  The sentiment is from the stamp set.


Next up, those of you that follow me on social media may have seen this fairy star on my FB and instagram page after I'd finished colouring her with Chameleon pens and adding stickles to her wings.  I also stamped, coloured and fussy cut the toadstool before adhering to my papers and adding an apt sentiment I'd had in my stash but never used as I didn't have any fairies!


Finally it's the turn of my purple haired fairy.  I just love her outfit!  I made her in the same way as her friends and this time made a sky themed setting.  Her wings have stickles all over and the sentiment is from the same stamp set.


So there we have it - fairies with a sprinkling of glitter!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever you do,
Shabneez 

Products Used:
CrafTangles Fairies Stamps
HNDMD Stitched Cloud Dies
Chameleon Pens & Colour Tops
Docrafts Enchanted Meadows Paper Pad
Dovecraft Back to Basics Over The Rainbow Paper Pad
Darice Glitter Prints
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
Sizzix Whoosh Die
Everything else from my stash





16 comments:

  1. 3 cute cards, Such a sweet fairy Shabneez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez. Three adorable cards - what a cute fairy!
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable Shabneez, beautiful cards and love the sweet fairies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! such a pretty set of cards Shabneez - they all look delicious in those ice cream shades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shabneez this this a stunning set of cards. I love how they are all so different. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fairy stamp and beautiful colours on these three cards. My favourite has to be the first one with the pretty pastel colours and die cut star background.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Shabneez, love the colours and wonderful images.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic selection of cards. I love how you've done them on muted tone backgrounds in different colour themes.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love these cuties xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous and so pretty Shabneez, all of them!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful set of cards Shabneez. The pastel one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable cards, love this stamp too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not a great liver of faries but I think you've converted me with your lovely colourful cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful collection of cards Shabneez, they are so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete