05 February 2019

CrafTangles February Challenge Inspiration - Just You & Me

Happy Tuesday!

Have you had a good start to the week?  I've been very productive so far and I'm hoping it'll continue as I really want a day off in the week to meet up with a friend.  It's rather an exciting day as my eldest is going to the O2 Arena tonight with his school to take part in the Young Voices 2019 which should be really good.

The CrafTangles February Challenge has begun and it's theme is 'Love is in the Air'.  For my inspirational post I used the the CrafTangles Just You & Me stamp set and the Chit Chat Stencil.


 I coloured the main characters on the stamp set using my Chameleon Pens and Colour Tops.  Don't you think they make a cute couple?!


I have to admit the stencil is a favourite of mine as it is so quirky and fun.  I created an ombre effect through the stencil for the background using my distress inks.  There is a full tutorial over on the CrafTangles blog HERE with further information on the challenge HERE.

Hope to see you again soon!
Shabneez 

Products Used:
CrafTangles Just You & Me Stamp Set
CrafTangles Chit Chat Stencil
Chameleon Pens and Colour Tops
CrafTangles Ivory Hearts
Ranger Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar
Everything else from my stash

16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous experience for your son, a fabulous memory. Love your card and gorgeous images xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card I love the images and the background you have created. I hope you get to meet up with your friend and that your son has a wonderful time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks great. Such cute characters.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the background and cute images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Shabneez, such a sweet couple and great background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the stencil used and the cute couple. Hope your son has a fabulous evening.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Shabneez, love the couple.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Shabneez. Fabulous stencilled background and a cute looking couple indeed xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Shabneez. That stencil makes a fabulous background and gives the card a really fresh, youthful feel. (My 10 yr old would love it- we went out yesterday to buy his first ever Valentine card and presents for his girlfriend! How did this happen?!) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Shabneez, never seen a background like that.
    Hope your son enjoys himself x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute couple Shabneez.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That couple is TOO cute, great card today SHabneez

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really cute card Shabneez!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing experience for your son, Shabneez, something I'm sure he'll remember for a long time. Love your card, such a sweet design. xx

    ReplyDelete