16 April 2020

Sparkly Unicorn - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Thursday!

Did you miss me yesterday?!  I usually blog for Time for Tea Designs on Wednesdays but as they have a new launch on Create & Craft tomorrow at 3.45pm I am here to tempt you with just some of the exciting products coming out.  As if you need tempting?! Ha!


I've used the Sparkle Cover Die Plate Die which is A6 in size and very versatile.  In fact you could just use it by itself with a sentiment but I couldn't do that to you so I have added a very cute unicorn, so double sneak peek!


The Unicorns in Training Stamp Set is very cute and I went for pink with my unicorn this time as I fancied a change and why not eh?

Hope you'll watch the Show tomorrow for lots of new products.  There is also a FB Live at 8.15pm tonight with Jo where you will get to see lots more of the new products.

See you again tomorrow!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Time for Tea Designs Sparkle Cover Plate Die
Time for Tea Designs Unicorns in Training Stamp Set
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash



8 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. It is so cute. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute Unicorn and die-cut plate -love the design with the shaled clouds.Yes I belong to Tracys group she is an inspiration
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, I do love the unicorn.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Shabneez, a great die and sweet unicorn - a super card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely cute and magical card, Shabneez. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOO cute, Love the unicorn and that die cut background, so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete