01 April 2020

Yappy Birthday! - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

We are on our Easter break from home school.  However, you'll be pleased to hear we have been keeping up with the daily PE workouts with Joe Wicks every morning!  I'm telling you, I really ached after the first couple but it's getting better!

Did you know Time for Tea Designs are offering all their Digi Stamps free for a limited time?  I decided to use one myself as I needed a card for young girl who loves dogs and reading!


I think one of the benefits of digi stamps is that you can size them to your advantage to fit any card size.  I would recommend printing them on stamping card if you intend to use alcohol markers - this is something I didn't know when I first started crafting so I thought I'd share.


I had an idea in mind when I saw this digi stamp set and the first thing I did was print, fussy cut and colour the images with my Chameleon pens.  Next I worked on creating the background using the square grid masking stencil, only instead of using all 6 squares, I used 4 to form a window.  I inked through with my blending brush and distress oxide inks.

You can see the full collection of Digi Stamps that are free for a limited time only HERE and while you're at it why not check out the rest of their products?  You can get an additional 10% off anything with the code T4TSHABNEEZ10 and support a small family business during this difficult time.

See you on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time For Tea Designs Pawsome Pets Digi Stamps
Time For Tea Designs Square Grid Masking Stencil
Broken China Distress Oxide
Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, just love this one, fabulous colouring.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card Shabneez, a super image - I love the book titles.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. That doggy is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, lovely image and design. I'm going to try to find the video you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and the image is gorgeous, the title on the books made me chuckle too. Take care and stay safe.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute image and a beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card Shabneez and fabulous images for a little dog loving bookworm xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. Love those book titles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable card Shabneez, such a cute design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card and image-love the book titles
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your doggie card Shabneez, a great stamp!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete