17 May 2020

Bearing Gifts New Release - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Weekend!

How's your weekend going?  I sat in the sunny garden for a while yesterday which was lovely.

Time for Tea Designs has a new release available tomorrow at 3pm on Create & Craft.  There are a number of new products which the rest of the Design Team have been giving sneak peeks of over the week.  My card is highlighting the Bearing Gifts Stamp Set.


It's such a cute stamp set with a number of bears and lots of accessories so I had a lot of fun creating with it.  I used the heart grid stencils with distress oxides to make a background then coloured in the images with my Chameleon Pens and fussy cut them out.


I used the Rainbow Brights paper pad to create the perfect heart frame for my creation!

See you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Bearing Gifts Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Rainbow Brights Paper Pad
Time for Tea Designs Hello Rectangle Nesting Die Set
Time for Tea Design Heart Grid Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Blender Brush
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Chameleon Pens





8 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a lovely card it is just so cute. Life would be unbearable without cake. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and adorable 😍 beautiful card
    Hugs
    Rozina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Shabneez. Happy weekend to you too! Are you doing anything exciting, or finding it difficult with the children not in school? I'm bored stiff but that's nothing unusual lol. Take care and keep safe. X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Weekend to you too Shabneez! This card is fabulous and the sentiment is so true.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most beautiful card and gorgeous colours here...with stunning added goodies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Shabneez, I love my chocolate and cake come to that :)

    ReplyDelete