22 May 2020

Birds of a Feather - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Friday has come around sooooo fast this week and only a couple more days before we celebrate Eid.  It'll be odd not celebrating with the entire family though.  First time for everything I suppose!

The Daring Cardmakers has a bird themed challenge this week and I'm using a new Toucan set I bought recently.



I began by creating the background using my oxide inks through a lovely tropical leaves stencil.   I then stamped, coloured and cut my images out and arranged them on my card together with a die cut frame.


To finish just a couple of leaves and hearts and a little glitter glue.

See you again next week!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Tropic Like It's Hot Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Smile Sentiment & Scalloped Frame Die Set
Dovecraft Glitter Glue


10 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love that Toucan. I hope you have a good celebration. It is a shame you can't all be together. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Shabneez, a fabulous Toucan and great colouring.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the subtle jungle leaf inking behind the toucan, who is just fantastic by the way! :D A wonderful card Shabneez! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Shabneez, love the play on words in the sentiment. Keep well and stay safe.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bright and cheerful card Shabneez. The sentiment made me chuckle aloud. Happy Eid,
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, Shabneez. The toucan is so cute and I love the scalloped frame you've used. I hope you enjoy your Eid celebrations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the delicate stencilled background and love the cute toucan and bright colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colouring and adorable stamp.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Shadneez....such a happy image and colours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hee hee, this is TOO funny, I just love cards with funny sentiments. Lovely layout and coloring too. Great work

    ReplyDelete