24 June 2020

Any one for a biscuit? - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

As so many people are baking during lockdown I am bringing the baking to my paper craft - a healthier option I think. So following on from the doughnut a couple of weeks ago I decided I'd bake biscuits this time - jammie dodgers to be precise!


The dies are from a new release that were premiered on Create & Craft on Monday.  I used the scalloped circles and the banner dies from the same set.  To make the biscuits I coloured my card stock first then cut it out.  I then stenciled through the circle with the same colour adding more ink.  The hearts were from another set and after die cutting I added glossy accents to resemble jam!


As ever, you can get 10% off anything in the Time for Tea Designs store using the code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

See you on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Baked With Love Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Diamonds Are Forever Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Splish Splash Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Toadally Awesome Die Set
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Everything else from my stash





6 comments:

  1. A super card Shabneez, a great background and I love your Jammie Dodgers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy card Shabneez. It's been ages since I had one of those biscuits!
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I just fancy having a biscuit right now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Shabneez, love the sentiment and beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous dies and gorgeous card/xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very clever biscuit card Shabneez!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete