15 July 2020

Big Hugs - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

Time for Tea Designs have a new release pending with sneak peeks from next week for which I have been busy making samples for.  I have successfully managed to blog about all the current release of which this post has the final stamp and die sets that I haven't yet shown you.


This cute stamp set is called Big Hugs and has a very cute focal image with the hugging hamsters.  I coloured the image with my Chameleon pens and die cut it.


I die cut a heart heart die to create an aperture into my card base and backed it with paper then stuck on my image.  From the same die set I used both parts of the other heart die and stuck a sentiment on one and then die cut XOXO in the other.

As ever, you can get 10% off anything in the Time for Tea Store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

See you again on Friday!
Shabneez


Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Big Hugs Stamps & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Small Heart XOXO Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Dotty Hearts Cover Plate Die
Time for Tea Designs Rainbow Brights Essentials Paper Pad
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash


11 comments:

  1. oH HOW CUTE Shabneez with the cute heart and xoxo die. Love the heart embossing and he hampsters. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shabneez this is such a cute card. I just love those hamsters they are adorable. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the cute higging hamsters and all the die-cut/embossed hearts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card Shabneez, such a sweet image and lots of lovely hearts.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Shabneez - soooo cute! Loving that paper pad too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Shabneez, love the cute design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just sooooo cute, and the blue and yellow combo is so fresh and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Shabneez, I love the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card you have made with these goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is adorable, Shabneez. I love the dotty heart background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. super sweet, love the hearts on the card

    ReplyDelete