09 December 2020

New Year Reindeer

Happy Wednesday!

Mid week already and it's been a great week so far as I have done a little celebrating for my birthday.  In keeping with the celebrations I thought I'd share a fancy fold card for the New Year today.

The Time for Tea Designs New Year Critters stamp set has some really cute images and I opted to use the reindeer as they went with the birch background papers from the Winter Wonderland paper pad.  

My images were stamped and coloured using my Chameleon pens and I added a little bakers twine to the balloon and attached it to the reindeer's antler for a little fun.  The 'Let It Snow' took centre stage and I die cut it in glitter card as you know I love a little sparkle! 

As ever you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

See you again soon,
Shabneez


Products Used:
Chameleon Pens
Time for Tea Designs Winter Wonderland Paper Pad
Time for Tea Designs Rectangle Nesting Dies (EU size)
Time for Tea Designs Let it Snow Die Set
Everything else from my stash


6 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love those cute reindeer. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Shabneez, love the sweet reindeer.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the colours are gorgeous, as is the whole design. Have a lovely weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card Shabneez, cute reindeer and lovely, bright and cheerful sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that die cut sentiment with those little reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  6. So So cut and adorable .. love it .
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs
    Rozina

    ReplyDelete