27 January 2021

Hearts & Hugs - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

I've really felt the cold since it snowed on Sunday.  The snow only lasted a couple of hours but the boys made the most of it!!!

I'm sharing another card from the Time for Tea New Release using the Happy Mail Critters Stamp set.


It's a fun set with sentiments that will cheer anyone up at this time.  All my images were coloured using my Chameleon pens and fussy cut.  I die cut the hearts and their frames in different colours and added white heat embossing to the sentiments.


I found the perfect background paper using a Trimcraft First Edition pad I recently treated myself to.

As ever you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10 to include the new release.

See you again on Friday,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Happy Mail Critter Stamp Set
First Edition Making Memories Paper Pad
Everything else from my stash


9 comments:

  1. Oh Shabneez this is gorgeous. It is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and beautiful Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card and stamps used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. These stamps and dies are absolutely adorable and love the card that you have made with them. They would also make cute fridge magnets. Take care. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this! Just what we need a big hug! Great card Shabneez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cute little images, so adorable

    ReplyDelete