10 September 2021

Oh The Romance - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a while since my last blog post but I made the most of the last of the summer holidays.  In fact we spent a wonderful few days in Somerset with my brother and family who came over from America - first time since Covid hit.  

The Daring Cardmakers have a romance themed challenge this week and I didn't need an excuse to pull out the hearts!  


This was a simple romantic scene that I had in my head where the bear giving the gift didn't know what to take so he ended up with armfuls of both flowers and chocolates!  The images were stamped and coloured with my Chameleon pens and the background was made using a die.

You can see more from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope that you will join in.

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Bearing Gifts Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Dotty Hearts Coverplate Die
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash


9 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is such a cute card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your family break.Beautiful card love all the pink hearts and cute images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Shabneez. I just saw you autumn scrapbook layouts in the Create and Craft magazine, they are gorgeous, I love them. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Shabneez.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card Shabneez, so pretty.
    How lovely to spend some wonderful family time in Somerset.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Shabneez, such a cute scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete