22 March 2024

Oh So Square - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I hope you have had a good week.  It's great to see the sun out and the temperature being warmer.  Having said that it does mean I need to make a start in the garden and at least mow the lawn!

It's my turn to set the challenge on the Daring Cardmakers this week and I have chosen a square theme.  As many as you can manage on a card!


I've used the brand new Eastern Delights paper pad from DRK crafts for my card and used squares of the different papers to showcase it.  I also added gems for a little bling.  I love how it has come together.

You can see more inspiration and a link to join in HERE.

I hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week!
Shabneez

Products Used:

DRK Crafts Eastern Delights Paper Pad
Tonic Studios Happy Birthday Sentiment
Everything else from my stash




3 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful colourful Eastern Delights paper.Sun out here washing out too but it is still cold-forcast snow for us over the weekend does it not know Winter has gone we are now into Spring???
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Shabneez, I love the vibrant designs.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and I love the papers too! - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete