27 July 2026

Birthday Fiesta Collection - Tonic Studios Birthday Week

Happy Monday!

I've been looking forward to the Tonic Studios Birthday Week as there are so many new releases.  It kicks off today with the Birthday Fiesta Collection.  

My affilate link is here and can be used for both the UK and USA as US orders are being shipped from the UK:

UK & USA Birthday Fiesta Link: HERE

UK & USA Buy It All Link: HERE


This is a huge collection comprising of not one but two paper pads, Nuvo drops and embellishments, a stamp set and Foil Fusion together with lush foil colours.



Of course I had to make a shaker using the colurful sequin embellishments.  I used both the paper pads, and cut a frame from one of the papers.  I used the stamps set for the balloons and the foil fusion sheets and foil for the sentiment.  I finished off with the Nuvo drops.

See you again tomorrow,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Tonic Studios Birthday Fiesta Collection 


No comments:

Post a Comment