Happy August!
My first post of August has me sharing the latest monthly Craft Kit from Tonic Studios - Bee Happy. My affiliate link, for both US and UK customers at no cost to you, with many thanks:
I loved this craft kit as it is jam packed full of items that can make a variety of items. I began by making a shaker box as the kit has a cute pack of bee themed embellishments.
It's a good size hexagonal box and I love the unusual lid which slots in the base.
The Kit also makes a hexagonal frame which is perfect to put your photos in but I decided to make a cute scene using the stamps and coloured pencils from the kit. I embellished the frame with flower die cuts and Nuvo drops from the Kit.
For my final creation I made a fancy fold card for which I have a reel that Tonic Studios will share. I used the colour pencils on the stamped images and added die cut clouds.
Three very different projects with one very versatile Kit!
I hope you have a great week,
Shabneez
Products Used:
Tonic Studios Craft Kit 106 - Bee Happy
Beautiful boxes and card, love all the little Bees.
ReplyDeleteCarol x