22 September 2017

Queen for the Day - Daring Cardmakers DT

Friday Greeting!

I'm a bit late today as I've had a long list to do before catching up with my blog posts.  My lists are never ending at the moment - do you make lists?

On with the Daring Cardmakers Challenge which today is entitled 'Queen for the Day' and you can find more inspiration HERE.


I opted for the royal theme with a castle turret in the background and when Svenja mentioned frog princes I immediately though of a rather old decoupage set that I'd had which was perfect!  The background was made using scraps of patterned paper, I love the stitched one in particular, don't you? I used scalloped stitched dies for it.


I had to add the hearts and googly eyes for a little fun as they went with with the stamped sentiment.  I must admit I love the sentiment and apply it to my life whenever I can.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, whatever you do.  I have another Trimcraft demo which I'm very much looking forward to.

Happy Crafting!
Shabneez

Products Used:
MFT Stitched Cloud Edges Dies
Dovecraft Princess Fairytale Decoupage Pad
Docrafts stamps
Adhesive from Stix 2 Anything
Momento Black Ink
Everything else from my stash

22 comments:

  1. I don't make lists but I really should- my planner is so neglected at the moment but if I used it I would be much more organised. This is a super card Shabneez, so pretty and with so many gorgeous details. Gave a lovely weekend. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stitched die to go with the paper,fab card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shabneez, love the design. I have lists or I would forget what I need to do LOL!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very beautiful and sweet Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Yes I make lists otherwise things get forgotten. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Shabneez and wonderful papers!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Shabneez, love the layout and cute images.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, great die cuts adorable characters and beautiful paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely take on the theme, Shabneez! The stitched soft pink paper is so elegant and the frog prince is adorable. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, great design.
    If it's not in my phone as a reminder I forget!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute - a real delight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Shabneez. The stitched paper is beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card and great design

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my what a fabulous make. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I make lists as well but it doesn't seem to help... What a cute card, love the googly eyed frog x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card Shabneez....love the cute image and the background paper....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely sweet card, amazing sentiment.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great card Shabneez. I love all the textures. X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card Shabneez! I do make lists, as I'd forget lots if I didn't lol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card Shabneez, loved the stitched background. Yes, I make lists too, although I was once told that it's not good for you to keep adding to them and never crossing any of the items off! I also have reminders in my mobile too!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete