15 September 2017

Four of a Kind - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Was it only yesterday I last blogged?!  Well, I'm back but don't get used to it!  Before I begin I'd like to say a huge Happy Birthday to my fellow Daring Cardmaker DT members and crafty friends Dawn and Kathy.  Dawn set the Challenge this week as it's her 40th she asked for four of anything on your card - a fun challenge wouldn't you agree?


For my inspirational card I used a lovely stamp and die set that I bought in the sale by Clearly Besotted.  There have been so many exam results celebrated lately and this was the perfect set to congratulate everyone.


I coloured the cute raccoons with my trusty Zig pens and used a stitched die to highlight the images.  Creating with cute images always bring a smile to my face.

I hope you'll join in with the Challenge this week and do check out the creations the DT have made HERE.

I've got my first Trimcraft demo of the season this weekend so I need to do a little more preparation.  Have a great weekend whatever you do!
Shabneez 

Products Used:
Clearly Besotted Eureka! Stamp Set
Zig Clean Color Brush Pens
Versamark Black Ink
Unbranded Stitched die
All adhesives from 



21 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shabneez, loving the cute images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card those raccoons are just so cute all four of them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific Shabneez. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Shabneez! I adore those raccoons and the challenge is fab this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a good job she didn't suggest 40 of anything on your card!!
    Love those cute little raccoons, super congrats card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Shabneez. Full of fun!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Shabneez. A brilliant design and the raccoons are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation Shabneez. I've got these stamps...I've not used them yet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute Shabneez and a lovely design. I do love Clearly Besotted stamps. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Shabneez, the critters are so cute and it's a grsat design. Clearly Besotted stamps are fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those raccoons are SO cute, and your card is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely design Shabneez and so cute!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the birthday wishes. Fabulous and super cute card. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Sgabneez - its really cute and clever and a great way to respond to Dawn's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card. And great colouring, Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh so cute!! and very eyecatching with the happy sunny colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute, love the images and the saying

    ReplyDelete