18 May 2018

Time to Say Goodbye - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

A little later than usual today as I have been trying to get my photo taken and it just wasn't happening - do you ever suffer with this?  It's either the lighting or the composition or both in my case!

Anyhow, on with the new Challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers which has been set by Svenja.  She has picked 'Time to Say Goodbye'.  This could be a new home, sympathy or retirement card.


I've gone along the sympathy lines but used a thinking of you sentiment.  The sentiment was one I've  had in my stash for a long time.  The papers are from the First Edition Perfect Allusion pad and I've made a gatefold card adding fussy cut flowers from the same paper pad.

Can you believe I have nothing planned for this weekend?  We have begun fasting for the month of Ramadhan so I'm trying to take it a little easier on the weekends.  I'm very much looking forward to it.

I hope you have  a wonderful weekend whatever you do!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Trimcraft First Edition Perfect Allusions Paper Pad
Everything else from my stash

22 comments:

  1. it's very beautiful Shabneez great papers.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Shabneez
    A perfect card to show you care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card it is just gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Shabneez, what fabulous papers. I know what you mean about trying to get a good photo of a card. Sometimes I take longer taking a photo than making the card. LOL! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. One that could be sent to anybody.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card with beautiful papers Shabneez. I thinking of you is the perfect sentiment for sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the card design and beautiful florals.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card lovely papers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely sympathy card, great papers, sentiment and design. Have a great weekend.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful - love the papers you have used - great design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant! You've got some elegant papers, there, at first glance I thought it was embossed metal. Beautiful take on the theme :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great color choice, and wonderful details to the card! This looks amazing!
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful papers and colours Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Shabneez - beautiful papers. Hope the fasting's going well.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Shabneez, beautiful papers and great fussy cutting.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Shabneez, love those papers x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Shabneez, perfect for the occasion.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful papers and you’ve used them to great effect, this is lovely Shabneez.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card and detail Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card Shabneez. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete