24 May 2018

Cards for Dad with CrafTangles

Happy Thursday!

A very rainy start to the day but I'm up on the CrafTangles blog HERE with a trio of cards perfect for Dads.  You could use these stamp sets for birthdays or Father's Day which is coming up soon in the UK.


These cards were all created using the Father related stamp sets brought out recently.  For my first card I added a touch of glitter with a little washi tape and alphabet lettering.


I do like the sentiment which has become quite popular over the years.  I used my Zig pens to colour the image, fussy cut it and adhered it to the pretty plaid papers.

For my next card after colouring in the image, I masked it and used my distress oxides to make a background.  I added sentiments and a little paper to set it off.


For my final card I used a stamp set that could actually be used for anyone providing the percentages apply of course!


I liked the quirky dictionary style of the word Dad in this stamp set.  I added stitched banner dies and backed with pretty plaid paper.

I hope to see you again tomorrow, I have a card ready but need to write my blog post!
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Happy Father's Day Stamps
CrafTangles Dad You Rock Stamps
CrafTangles Dad My Protector Stamps
CrafTangles Pretty Plaid Paper Pad
Versafine Black Ink Pad
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Kuretake Zig Clean Color Brush Pens
Everything else from my stash

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card for Father's Day Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Shabneez - I love the almost vintage 50's feel to the sea side one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez these are stunning cards for Father's Day you have been very bsuy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are sweet and beautiful Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Shabneez.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards, they are all fabulous masculine designs but I especially like the last one.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, loveing these cards - the stamps have a lovely retro feel to them (they reminded me of Ladybird books).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards and great designs, the stamps are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 fabulous cards for Farhers' Day - great designs and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Dad cards, Shabneez. The sentiments are really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Father's Day cards, the stamps and sentiments used are all fabulous.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete