25 January 2019

Lots of Colour! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

How's your week been?  Did you get any snow? We had a sprinkling but that's it and I'm pleased about it although it certainly has been very chilly!

Over on the Daring Cardmakers Ruth has decided to banish the blues and set a challenge to add as much colour as possible to cards this week.  Now I love the concept of colourful as you know and for me a multitude of colours usually means rainbow colours.  That's exactly what I went for in the shape of the Dovecraft Back to Basics Over The Rainbow paper pad.  It's my current go to paper pad......


I used a sheet of paper from the pad for the circle background and added a navy frame.  I then stuck washi tape from the same collection to the top and bottom.  I used my trusty Fiskars heart punch to add a couple of hearts to the stamped sentiment strip in the middle.  

Well, that's it for me today.  I've a rather long journey to make to get back home as I've been away for the last couple of days.  I'm certainly looking forward going back home and the weekend.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you do!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Dovecraft Back To Basics Over The Rainbow Paper Pad and Washi Tape
Lawn Fawn My Silly Valentine Stamp Set
Fiskars Medium Heart Punch
Sizzix Circle Dies
Versamagic Chalk Ink - Night Sky
Everything else from my stash




20 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez your card is stunning I love the bright colours. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really happy card, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card, love the bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheering on a dull day Shabneez. Lovely card.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the color on this card today Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Valentine's card, love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great bright card. Have a safe journey home and be safe. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rainbow papers and tape, so bright and cheery. Fabulous card for Valentines Day.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a bright and cheerful Valentine card Shabneez, you have certainly used lots of lovely bright colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card design Shabneez. I love that paper and I’m off to order myself a pad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous design, not thought of it yet x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shabneez, glad you made it home safely. No snow here, no great surprise there! I love the bright colours and design of your fabulous card. I see that there will soon be a First Edition Rainbow pad which has got me very excited! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely bright and colourful card Shabneez!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colourful rainbow stripes! I'm not surprisedit's your go-to paper pad, the colours and designs look fantastic and really useful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect papers for a bright colour themed challenge, this looks fab Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a fun and easy card to make! And all the bright rainbow colours are just perfect for our challenge. cute Card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super card, Shabneez. The colours are perfect to brighten up a day like we've had here today. We've a couple of inches of snow tonight and it's still snowing. Looks like it might be a day for staying in and crafting tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete