27 September 2019

World Tourism Day - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Happy Friday!

Oh what a week it's been!  I have a mountain of work and my holiday is definitely a distant memory - ha!

It's my turn to set the challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers today and I have chosen a theme based on World Tourism Day.  I didn't even know it existed but Google is pretty good isn't it?!  It's role is to raise awareness of international tourism.  So I thought what better way of aiding tourism than by showing off creations which make us think of other countries.


Bet you can't guess my country?!! Ha!  I actually had a commission to do which tied in well to the challenge so a bit of a win, win.

I do hope you'll join in with the challenge especially after seeing  all the wonderful creations by my fellow team mates HERE.

My Trimcraft Christmas demos start this week and here's a list of where I'll be for the next couple of months:
29 September - The Range Hemel Hempstead
6 October - The Range Aylesbury
13 October - The Range Stevenage
20 October - The Range St Albans
27 October - The Range Watford
3 November - The Range Romford
10 November - The Range Harlow
17 November - The Range Enfield

I do hope you can join me!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Hunkydory Pad
First Edition Numbers
Everything else from my stash



15 comments:

  1. Oooh la la! Lovely shabby chic feel for a special birthday, lunch on the left bank, perhaps?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty I am guessing I know this country though I have only been at its airport lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shabneez, love the papers. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love the design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Shabneez, is that the Eiffel Tower I can see!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Shabneez, love the design. Good luck with all your demos, looks like you are going to be especially busy over the next couple of months. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet design love those gorgeous colours and image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow super little 40th birthday card shabneez … thank you so much for visiting my blog … fed up with this horrid rain … off to a crafty de-stash today so may come home with lots of bargains (that I don't need lol) happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the challenge and I love your card. Great to see Blackpool Tower featured on it. hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card on the theme. I love it.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous 40th birthday card Shabneez, love everything about it.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete