20 September 2019

Got Your Number - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I think all the running around has caught up with me as I'm under the weather with a cold.  Hopefully a rest on Sunday will help get me back on track again though.

Ruth has set the challenge on the Daring Cardmakers this week and she wants to see numbers on your cards as both her children celebrate birthdays this month.

I decided to go for a masculine card this time and used paper piecing with a die to create this:


In fact it's all dies on this other than the cardstock.  A fun card to make!

You can see lots more inspiration from my fellow DT members HERE and I hope you'll join in with this fun challenge.

Have a great weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:
First Edition Number Dies
Tonic Sneaker Die
Tim Holtz Sentiment Die
Simply Creative Paper Pad
Everything else from my stash

15 comments:

  1. Such a detailed and fun card Shabneez. Hope your cold lifts soon. I think its the time of year. We are all struggling here. Take care lovely.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Shabneez. I love how the number and the shoes really stand out from the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fun card Shabneez. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning birthday card. I love the design. I hope you feel better soon take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Shaneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Shabneez, a super design - perfect for a youngster.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and so creative, love this.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Shazneez great card for an Eleven year old x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool card! The dies and colours are used look great together. And numbers are always a good idea for these tricky male cards ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Shabneez - great colours. Hope you're feeling better.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little glittery touches here and that's a fab sneakers die - useful for many a tween and teen card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great masculine card Shabneez, love the sneakers!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, Shabneez, the sneakers are fabulous. A perfect card for an eleven year old. xx

    ReplyDelete