08 November 2019

Baubles & Bows - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

You'll be pleased to know I've had a much better week and getting back on track again.  This also means I've been able to get crafting again which makes me happy.  The icing on the cake this week was receiving a Flourpot (a cake in the form of a very realistic potted plant) from my husband which was a lovely gesture and cheered me up no end.  After all, who doesn't like cake?!

The Daring Cardmakers would like to see Baubles & Bows on your creations today.  I really enjoyed this challenge and you can see a lot more inspiration from the Design Team HERE.


My card is one I created at one of my recent Trimcraft Christmas demos and is a gatefold card using the Dovecraft Christmas Tales collection.  I have used decoupage elements for the centre which has a bow on the wreath to which I have added a gem.  The baubles are all fussy cut from the papers and stuck on.  I have added a strip of washi tape to the bottom of my card to finish.

More information on the Challenge here:


Speaking of my Trimcraft Christmas demos, I now have two left.  This Sunday I am at The Range in Harlow and next week I will be in Enfield.

I hope you have a good weekend, whatever you do!

See you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Dovecraft Christmas Tales Paper Pad
Dovecraft Christmas Tales Decoupage Pad
Simply Creative Gems
Dovecraft Washi Tape
Everything else from my stash

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shabneez, love the papers and pretty baubles.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shabneez....Love the design and the papers....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shabneez, I'm so happy you are the cake lol. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the papers and baubles-love the sound of the cake and good to hear you had a better week
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gate-fold card, Shabneez, love the papers and all the little baubles. Glad you've had a better week and I'm sure the cake helped a lot. :-) Have a good weekend doing the demos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Shabneez, such a bright and cheerful design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas card, love the design and beautiful papers x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Christmas card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, its so colourful and cheery and festive.

    I'm so happy to hear things have calmed down and you're back on top of everything again.
    A stunning card Jan.
    I'm sorry I've not been around and commenting lately but I'm trying to get back on track now :)
    xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Shabneez, great papers. Hope the week gets better x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card lovely image and colour scheme. Great papers too.x

    ReplyDelete