01 November 2019

November Elemental Challenge - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy November!

It's been a really tough week emotionally.  You know the saying 'it doesn't rain put pour'? Well sadly that's how it's been but I have faith that things can only get better.

Anyhow, enough with the doom and gloom, the November elemental challenge has begun over on the Daring Cardmakers and it's enough to put a smile on anyone's face!


For my card, I've used a Couture Creations die set to create a wintery scene together with the Darice Glitter Prints, and to finish a Craftwork Cards sentiment.  I must admit gap cards are a favourite of mine as you can do so much with them!


This is the image from which you need to pick any 3 or more elements.  I've chosen the word 'SNOW', the colours and the scene.  What will you use?  I'd love to see and you can join in HERE.

I will be demonstrating Christmas crafts using the new Trimcraft collections at The Range in Romford this Sunday and I'll be in Harlow next week.  Hope you can join me!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Couture Creations Dies
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
Darice Glitter Prints
Dovecraft Magic & Sparkle Paper Pad
Everything else from my stash



19 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love the design and the colours are beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shabneez, love the design and colours you chose.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez … love your little "gap card" … never heard of one of those but yours is delightful … I am sorry to hear you have had a tough week … I know how you feel we are going through a tough place at the moment but we can come through it and I am sure things will get better for you too … hope you have a better weekend … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you’re having a tough time at the moment but faith will get you through. Remember every cloud has a silver lining. Difficult times will pass. Love your take on the elemental challenge just beautiful. Take care hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Shabneez, and great dies for an effective gap card.
    Sorry you've been having a difficult time, I hope things look up for you soon. Sending a comforting hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Shabneez, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Shabneez. Sorry to hear you've had a tough week - hopefully things will look up. Onwards and upwards as the saying goes!
    Fatima xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Shabneez, really love this design.
    Sorry to hear you've had a tough week, hope next week is better for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Shabneez, very scenic x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Shabneez. love the design
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Shabneez. I love gap cards too - adds another dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh... cute! I love the gap on your card. It goes so well with the winter tree scene.
    Hope you're feeling better soon and you can see a pretty rainbow soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful card love all the die-cut layers and great gap card -must be something in the air not a good week here either!Hope you week gets better for you
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Shabneez, love the scene you’ve created. I hope this week has been better for you.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card, so cute...have a great weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Shabneez.... Great design...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete