21 January 2022

Think of a Number - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I was very humbled to have been asked to create a card for the lovely Joan who turned 101 earlier in the week.  It just so happened that the Daring Cardmakers had set a number themed challenge this week so I could share my card for Joan!

It had to be a special card with the number as a focal point as it's amazing to reach such a wonderful age. I added various floral elements to my card and birds - both loved by Joan.


A lot of the products I used were from my stash and I just layered them up adding texture and a little height.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and it would be great to see you join in with the challenge.

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Hunkydory Bronze Blossoms Card Collection
First Edition Number and Alphabet Dies
Everything else from my stash


5 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Shabneez,love all the layers and colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Shabneez, lovely colours and lots of fabulous details - I'm sure the lady loved her card, what a wonderful age.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete