28 January 2022

In The Frame - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Colds all around at the moment in our household, which is no fun.  As we are all at different stages, team work is helping to ensure we take care of each other.

I love the theme of the Daring Cardmakers challenge this week - frames.  I'm a huge fan of them and use them a lot so this one was right up my street!


I hadn't used my florals in a while so inked up a lily stamp and used my watercolour palette to add colour.  I went on to create a subtle stencilled background before making a frame for it.

I finished with a simple strip of white card on which I stamped the sentiment.  

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you will join in.

Have a great weekend and see you next week,

Shabneez


Products Used:

Honey Doo Crafts Cubes Stencil
Honey Doo Crafts Single Lily Stamp Set
Everything else from my stash




7 comments:

  1. Hope you are all soon over your colds. :)

    This is a lovely card Shabneez and an aperture is always my go-to frame. Love the yellow tones you've used for your lily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card and love the watercoloured flowers in the aperture.Hope you all feel better soon
    Cartol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully elegant Shabneez, love this! Hope 5e family colds are all soon better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shabneez, A beautiful waterlily card and really delicate for a sympathy card too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and design. Great showcase.
    Sorry been MIA, it's been very hot here so have been pooling it...xx
    If you are on facebook I invite you to join my new craft/sharing group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/273500824852310

    ReplyDelete