27 July 2015

Easel Card using Anita's Foiled Decoupage Topper

Hello!

This is the second of the toppers from the Anita's Foiled Decoupage Topper pack that I made up. 


I printed out a strawberry paper from the Docrafts website range of free papers to compliment the topper. 

I thought I'd highlight the strawberries and make it a summery card. For this card I decided to make an easel card. 

This is done by folding one half of a square card like this:


I stuck the paper on the inside of the card first to make it easier. 


I then cut out a green piece of card the same size as my card. I stuck this on to my card then layered another sheet of the strawberry paper and the topper. I found a sentiment in my stash and added a yellow strip and 3 circular images all popped out from the Decoupage sheet.

Finally, I added a button to stop the card from slipping forward and another green strip of card with a green topper that I could write in. 



Thank you for looking. 

Products used:
Anita's Foiled Decoupage Sheet
Free printable papers from Docrafts
Green textured card from DCWV

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great fun. Congratulations on your new blog and enjoy your journey, it will be amazing! ~kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words - much appreciated. Shabneez x

      Delete
  2. Fab card and congrats on getting your blog up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card,welcome to the world of blogging,have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see your blog up and running, it has a nice bright clean feel to it :) and a fab easel card with clear instructions too :) x

    ReplyDelete